Wordpress integration for a newb

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
fooks

Wordpress integration for a newb

Post by fooks »

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me with integrating my phpdivinglog into wordpress. I am new to wordpress and not good with php. My divinglog is located at scubadiver.bouillet.ca/divinglog. My wordpress url is at scubadiver.bouillet.ca. I know there was another thread for this and i have tried following some of the instructions but am not having much success.

So what i have done is, i have moved my divinglog directory into the root of my wordpress directory. I have updated my config.php file so that

Code: Select all

$_config['embed_mode'] = true;
is enabled.

Where do i go from here? I have tried creating a new page in wordpress. Set the page slug to divelog. Set the Permalink so that it looks like http://scubadiver.bouillet.ca/postname/. Can someone help me figure out what i am doing right/wrong and what i need to do next?

Thank you in advance.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Wordpress integration for a newb

Post by divinglog »

fooks

Re: Wordpress integration for a newb

Post by fooks »

Hi Inferno,

If you could just give me a place to start. I created the new page in wordpress called divelog. I just dont know how to embed the divelog page into the wordpress page. Right now when you go to scubadiver.bouillet.ca and click on divelog it just takes you to divelog.

Any tips/help would be great.

Thanks