Diving Log Designer

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
Adeydiver

Diving Log Designer

Post by Adeydiver »

I have my buddy details loaded into the buddy table, including a scanned signature as the picture and the fax field as the certification No.

What I would like to do is have a formula on the log page look at the dive buddy stored in the logbook table for each dive and show the image referenced in the buddy.photopath field as the verification signature and the buddy.fax field as the certification no.

Anyone got any ideas how this might be achieved?

Thanks
Adey
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Diving Log Designer

Post by divinglog »

Hi Adey

Unfortunately this cannot be done by the user, I have to generate that data in the Diving Log code and provide it to the report designer. I want to extend it a bit in the future, but I don't think that I can provide all detailed data within the dive data, because it would be very complicated and probably slow. But I'll see what's possible and what makes sense.

Kind regards,
Sven
Adeydiver

Post by Adeydiver »

Hi Sven,

At present is the signature option only available on the iphone? Would it be easier less work to include a signature option in WP7 version or even the desktop version? Just a thought.

Thanks

Adey
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Adey

The signature could currently only created on the iPhone/iPad and Windows Mobile devices. I want to add it into the desktop and WP7 version, too. Maybe I can enable it on the desktop in version 5.0.3 (it is already build it, it is just not enabled).

Kind regards,
Sven