Adding up Dive time on Log Designer

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
huey

Adding up Dive time on Log Designer

Post by huey »

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem. I am trying to add a box on my Log Designer which will add up my total dive time to date. I have found the following formula will add up all of the times.
Fstr$(Int((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01+ LogDivetime)/60),"###&")+":"+
Fstr$((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01+ LogDivetime)-Int((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01+LogDivetime)/60)*60,"#&") + " hrs"

However I would like to add my prior time so that it will show my total time not just the time since I having been using Diving Log.
Thanks
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Adding up Dive time on Log Designer

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Sorry for the late response, I've just found this post. Do you mean the prior dive time which you can enter in the Diving Log statistics window, which will be added to the overall dive time? I think this value is currently not available in the print designer, but I can certainly add this.

Kind regards,
Sven
JonOrt

Post by JonOrt »

Did anyone find an answer to this? I would like to do the same thing, essentially emulating what the paper logs had:

Previous Cumulative Dive Time: 4:30 (HH:MM)
Time Logged This Dive: 35 Mins
New Cumulative Dive Time: 5:05 (HH:MM)

for each logged dive.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

I think this should be possible already. The first post was about the dive time which is not entered in your electronic logbook (e.g. if you start with dive number 500). But as long as you have all your dives in the logbook, your output should be possible with the variables in the first post.