Extra input fields

sublub

Extra input fields

Post by sublub »

Hoi Sven,

Would it also be possible to put next to the buttons for Nitrox and Trimix some free input fields for PPO2(bar), CNS(%), OTU, Stagebottle 1, Stagebottle 2 and Decomodel used.

Free input fields would be perfect to complete all the info together with the gas mixture which has been used together in one sheet.

Michael :D
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Michael

The Nitrox and Trimix Buttons are only "Shortcuts" to enter the text quickly, but you can enter in the gas mixture field whatever you want (maximum 255 characters). So you can enter for example:

Gas: Nitrox
PPO2:
CNS:
Stagebottle 1
Decomodel...

I can make the textfield a little bit bigger, so you don't have to scroll. If you have any ideas, I can make more of these Shortcut buttons, to simply click the text.
sublub

Post by sublub »

A few more of these shortcut button would be very nice and handy. buttons for( see below) Would be perfect

PPO2:
CNS:
OTU:
Stagebottle 1:
Stagebottle 2:
Decomodel:

The scroll function which you mentioned doesn't seems to work by me. When I enter for example Nitron 32% I can not scroll down to put something else together with it.

Michael
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

It is a small multiline textfield, so simply press "Enter" and you can write in the next line 8) :wink:
sublub

Post by sublub »

That's the problem, when I press <enter> it isn't going to the next line but overwrites the first line.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Sorry, you are right, there is a bug. I should have tested it. The problem is, when you hit enter the program saves the dive, because the Save Button has the focus. I will solve this, thanks for you hint!