Import

sublub

Import

Post by sublub »

Hoi,

I have imported my dive's from Divelog 3.0. But now the program is telling me that I have import more than 10 dives and I have to put in a registration. Than the program closes itself.
How can I make the program work again?
:?: :?
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi

If you have the full version of Diving Log 3.0 you can upgrade to version 4.0 when you click on the Update link in the newsletter email. You'll get then the 4.0 serial number.

If you don't have allready the full version 3.0, you can buy version 3.0 and then upgrade for free to Diving Log 4.0

Sven
sublub

Post by sublub »

Hoi Sven,

I didn't get The newsletter email yet. So I can't use the Update link in the newsletter email. Can you please sent it to me again. I am a full version user of 3.0

:) :)
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

OK, I have sent it to you :)
Zok

Post by Zok »

Hi Sven
I seem to have the same problem as sublub, also i have not received any newsletters so cannot use the "upgrade link", please help :?
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Andrew

I have sent the newsletter to your email xxxxsteel@lineone.net (I don't want to post your complete email), isn't this email working anymore? Should I send it to your email address you use here in the forum?

Sven
Zok

Post by Zok »

Hi Sven

The lineone account tends to get full of spam :x so i may have missed your previous newsletter, if you could send it to the email i use on the forums it would be most appreciated. :)

Thanks
Andrew
Zok

Post by Zok »

Found it 8)
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

OK, that's good. :)
I'll send you the future newsletters to your email account from this forum.