Downloading from Suunto Vyper

ace1701

Downloading from Suunto Vyper

Post by ace1701 »

When downloading from my Suunto Vyper V5 conects and starts to download then says cancelled and does not import any dives. V4 imports them fine.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Downloading from Suunto Vyper

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Version 4.0 and 5.0 downloaders are exactly the same, I have not changed anything there. Can you email me the error logfile after clicking the blue link when the download canceled? Version 4.0 is using an older version of James downloader, but I don't think this is the reason. If we want to be sure you can copy the SuuntoXML.exe file from the 4.0 program folder into the 5.0 beta folder, then version 5.0 will use the same downloader as version 4.0.

Sven
ace1701

Post by ace1701 »

I have tried downloading again using the fully installed version od 5.0 and the same happens, have noticed that the suunto downloader version with V5 is 3.0 and the suunto downloader in V4 is a 2.9 version, anyone else having problems?

Is there any way to install the older downloader into V5 as this is working fine?
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Yes, you only have to copy the SuuntoXML.exe file from the Diving Log 4.0 program folder into the 5.0 folder, then the same downloader is used. Maybe you should also contact James about this issue.