Switching Units in Edit Mode

coop85

Switching Units in Edit Mode

Post by coop85 »

Hello, I am using 5.0 RC1 and I am having a couple of issues.

First, when I am in table view and press "Edit Mode", the units switch from imperial to metric. This is the only time metric values are present and they switch back to imperial units when you press "Edit Mode" a 2nd time or press "Apply Changes". Any ideas?
Also, when I am importing my dives from my Citizen Cyber Aqualand NX, everything transfers except the temperature profile. The average temp transfers, but not the periodic temperature readings.

Thanks, Eric
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Switching Units in Edit Mode

Post by divinglog »

Hi Eric

Editing in the table editor unfortunately supports only metric values, because you edit the raw database data, which is in metric values. It's like opening the database file directly in Access.

Please send me the Citizen file you want to import, I'll take a look on it to see if there is a temperature profile available.

Kind regards,
Sven
coop85

Post by coop85 »

Thanks for the quick reply. The table edit makes sense and shouldn't be a problem.

I've sent you the file and a screen cap from the Aqualand NX Program.

Thanks, Eric
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Eric

Thank you for the files, I've added the temperature profile to the import wizard. You can download an update from the beta portal: http://www.scuba-divelog.com/dl50/

Best regards,
Sven
coop85

Post by coop85 »

Talk about fast service! I downloaded the update, re-imported the Citizen files and the temp profiles are there!

Thanks,
Eric