Layout Gallery

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
Cweord

Layout Gallery

Post by Cweord »

Is it possible to add layouts to the gallery - I see the 4 standard but would like to add my own.

Also, it is possible to have the same field appear more than once in the log - I my profile on the main log, but would like a tab with a far larger version that I could refer to if I wanted.

When I try to add it, I loose the one on the main log.

Thanks
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Layout Gallery

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Yes, it is planned to enable adding own layouts to the gallery, but right now it is not yet implemented. I don't think it's possible to add one layout field twice. However there are currently 2 profile displays, so you can add the smaller profile2 field to the first page (and display also the depth profile there) and the main profile on the profile page.

Kind regards,
Sven
mfolsom

Post by mfolsom »

Has there been any progress on this?
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

No, not yet. It has not a hight priority at the moment, because I think most people create one layout and stick to it. The gallery makes sense if you want to switch often between different layouts.

You can however fake this behaviour. Just rename the original template files installed by Diving Log and name your own templates like the original ones. That way you can switch between your own layouts with the 4 existing gallery items.