O2 sensors mV values

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
SwamiMacGyver

O2 sensors mV values

Post by SwamiMacGyver »

One thing I do with my rebreather is to track the mV of my O2 cells. I do that on a sheet of paper... Any chance you can add that to the Diving Log?

I don't know exactly where you would put it, but my rebreather can have up to 6 cells, and each one has a single mV value. I would also like to see a history (graph) of the mV values over time.

Thanks!
-Mike
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: O2 sensors mV values

Post by divinglog »

Hi Mike

Thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately right now there is no place in the database or profile data to store the mV values, that's the problem. Do you mean one value for each cell at the end of the dive or as part of the profile data graph? I know that APD records the mV values during the dive as profile data, not sure if other rebreathers or dive computers do the same.

You could use one of the "User defined" fields to store one or more mV values, even though they are not analyzed statistically that way.

Kind regards,
Sven
SwamiMacGyver

Post by SwamiMacGyver »

Thanks, Sven! Before each dive, I record the mV value for each cell at ambient pressure/temperature. Cells are only good in a certain range of mVs, and we track them to know if they're degrading. I can currently just put them in the description field as well. If you change the db in the future and have a way to add this, it would be nice.

Thanks!
-Mike
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Mike

Here you can see how to use the user defined fields to store the mV values:

Image1.png
Image1.png (8.57 KiB) Viewed 2606 times