Any ETA on Garmin MK2i integration?

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
ZerkerEOD

Any ETA on Garmin MK2i integration?

Post by ZerkerEOD »

Wondering when the Mk2i will integrate with the starting pressure and ending pressure plus having it show in the profile, for a better SAC rate? I know some watches have implemented it. I see the mk2i isn't officially supported but it downloaded like my mk1 just missing the new sensor from the AI pod and data.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Any ETA on Garmin MK2i integration?

Post by divinglog »

Hi

It's already finished, if you want to try it, you can download this zip file and copy the content into the Diving Log 6.0 program folder. The official update will be released end of next week or so.

Kind regards,
Sven
ZerkerEOD

Post by ZerkerEOD »

So I extracted the files to where you told me. I tried to add the tree dives from the mk2i, yet it said 0 or 3 imported and import complete. So I deleted the three original dives and tried again and got the same results but nothing imported and the dives are still missing. I then closed the application (since deleted dives) and opened it back up. Tried again and it still will not import my dives.

Still importing dives correctly from my mk1 however.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Thank you for testing! Can you send me the *.fit files you're trying to import to info@divinglog.de?
ZerkerEOD

Post by ZerkerEOD »

divinglog wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 17:32 Thank you for testing! Can you send me the *.fit files you're trying to import to info@divinglog.de?
Just sent the email. Thanks for looking into this.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Thank you very much for the files! I found and fixed the problem. Please download this zip file and copy the content again into the Diving Log 6.0 program folder.

Kind regards,
Sven
ZerkerEOD

Post by ZerkerEOD »

That was an amazing fix and its working flawlessly now with the mk2i. Thanks for a quick reply and quick update pushed to get everything working. Now I don't need to estimate air anymore.