Multiple Buddies

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
bowlofpetunias

Multiple Buddies

Post by bowlofpetunias »

Hi Sven

Just found a minor problem if you input multiple dive buddies using the buddy details window the program adds a ,space after each buddy

ie if you have buddies A, B, C and all three have previously been entered as buddies when you go to the statistics for buddies you will have two extra buddies listed as " B" and " C"

On another matter ... would it be possible to add to the profile data the tank pressure and temperature at each reading??

I don't want to distract you from version 5 ... just thought I would mention it.

Thanks
GregB
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Greg

The additional space can be removed for the buddy statistics, when you enter in the preferences dialog as buddy seperator a comma and a space (, ). Then the statistic should be OK.

Yes, the profile data tab currently displays not all data. I want to extend this to all data, but together with better profile editing features for all data, so it is likely to be in version 5.0. But maybe I even release a standalone logbook window of version 5.0 for beta testing before the complete first beta release, so it should not take too long.

Thank you,
Sven
bowlofpetunias

Post by bowlofpetunias »

Thanks Sven ... problem solved
ebruls

Re: Multiple Buddies

Post by ebruls »

Hello Sven,

When I enter multiple buddies in Diving log on my pc the system sees it as one, also when I synchronize it on Dive log on my IPhone.

How can I separate my buddies so the statistics on my IPhone are als correct?

Thank you.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Buddies

Post by divinglog »

Hello

The easiest way is to select them in the Buddy Details dialog by clicking the button behind the buddy field in the logbook window:

Image1.png
Image1.png (25.11 KiB) Viewed 3230 times