Unable to sync to EePad Transformer

Discussions about the smartphone versions
windyn

Unable to sync to EePad Transformer

Post by windyn »

I am trying to sync to EeePad Transformer TF101, when I try to sync Divelog does not recognise the tablet.

I am running Android 3.2.1 and have 32Gb of onboard memory (/sdcard) and a 32Gb MicroSD card. I have tried the tablet in USB debugging mode and not in debug mode. Same problem.

When I try to use the "Click to select the DiveLog folder, I can navigate to the Divelog folder I have created on both onboard and MicroSD but am not able to select OK as it is greyed out.

Similar problem is here too viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1524.

I saw there a workaround is to export the files and manually copy - what export format should I use?

Better still - has anyone managed to get this to work?

Thanks
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Unable to sync to EePad Transformer

Post by divinglog »

To export, click the "Click to select the DiveLog folder" link and select any folder on your hard disk. Then you can export in the Android sync dialog to that folder and copy the file manually.
windyn

Post by windyn »

OK - Thanks

But only last 5 dives show up - have checked the dives.txt file and all the dives are there?

Guess I have to post on Android market forum?

Be cool if someone knows how to sync directly.

Thanks
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

You can also ask Rob directly on his website: http://web.me.com/robknapen/ShuffledBits/Dive_Log.html
Maybe you have the trial version and not the paid?

The direct sync issue is only solvable with another connection mode. It has to be real USB mode (like a memory thumb drive with drive letter), any other mode unfortunately can't be accessed by Diving Log.