Sync Iphone to PC = Bluescreen

Discussions about the smartphone versions
dedelastuce

Sync Iphone to PC = Bluescreen

Post by dedelastuce »

Hello It s me again :-)
I want to backup my iphone data to my pc (i add some new dives on my iphone)
When I have enabled my wifi on the Iphone and when I press receive from Iphone I have a windows blue screen and my Pc reboot :

I need some help Please :-)
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Sync Iphone to PC = Bluescreen

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Diving Log is a .NET application and cannot cause a blue screen directly. So I assume this is either caused by the Apple Bonjour system (unlikely) or by a defective network or wireless driver (more likely) or by defective hardware. So unfortunately I can't do much in this case and it is nearly impossible to help from the distance. I you have changed anything on your computer lately (drivers, hardware) you can try to go back to the original setup. If anything fails, a Windows reinstall might be the only way to get this fixed. And if this is a hardware defect, it's even more difficult to find the root of the problem. :cry:

Kind regards,
Sven
AndyDragon

Post by AndyDragon »

Stop code D1 is almost always a faulty driver:
Stop 0x000000D1 or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The Stop 0xD1 messages indicates that the system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error.

Possible Resolutions:

Stop 0xD1 messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error. If so, contact the manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, DVD playback, and CD mastering tools.
Looking at your screenshot, the RTL driver (RTL8192cu.sys) is the culprit in this case and that IS a network card driver (RealTek wireless USB). Take a look here and see if there is more information pertinent to your issue:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-su ... -file.html
Andrew Forget
PADI IDC Staff Instructor 212158
dedelastuce

Post by dedelastuce »

ok thx a lot
I have changed my network usb stick and it works !!!!
Now I think everything is ok
Thx a lot for your quick solutions