Text Formating

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
Sharkman

Text Formating

Post by Sharkman »

Hi Sven

I have noticed that the text in the comments section is not always the same. I must have done something wrong when entering my dives over the years. :?
Is there a way to format the text in the comments window all at once without going into every single dive please?

Kind Regards :)

Alex.
Alex "Sharkman"
SHARKMAN'S WORLD
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Text Formating

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Comments can be saved as plain text or RTF (RichTextFormat) text. There is a button to convert between both formats. To have a common look, I recommend plain text, which removes all formattings. But be careful, this cannot be undone and all formattings and images you've inserted into the commentes will be removed.

This can be done currently only manually for each dive, but if you want, you can send me your logbook file and I'll run an automatic function to convert all comments at once.

If you want to keep the formattings and use RTF text, there is unfortunately no way to use a uniform formatting except doing it manually for each dive.

Kind regards,
Sven
Sharkman

Re: Text Formating

Post by Sharkman »

Thank you for your answer Sven.

I had tried the plain text option but found the text too small. Guess I have to keep using RTF and change them manually.

Thanks again.

Kind regards.

Alex
Alex "Sharkman"
SHARKMAN'S WORLD