Garmin Descent Mk2i Heart Rate data?

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
mrgoodwin

Garmin Descent Mk2i Heart Rate data?

Post by mrgoodwin »

I recently picked up the Garmin Mk2i and have it paired with a Garmin HRM-Pro heart monitor band. I've synced the heart rate data to the Mk2i, can see it on the computer and Garmin Connect shows this data for the dive profile, but Diving Log doesn't show it. I've tried downloading the dive direct from the computer using the Downloader, and I've exported the .fit file from Connect and imported that. Still no heart rate data? Any ideas?
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Garmin Descent Mk2i Heart Rate data?

Post by divinglog »

Can you send me a .fit file?
mrgoodwin

Post by mrgoodwin »

Just sent one via email. Thanks for looking into it!
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Thank you for the file! It was a bit tricky to find and import the data, because the external monitor records before the dive starts and after the dive ends. But I got it working. You can download this zip file and copy the content into the Diving Log 6.0 program folder. Then the heart rate should be imported.
mrgoodwin

Post by mrgoodwin »

Thanks for this! I just emailed you again as for some reason the update worked to download the data from the .fit files from the dives done on that day, but so far no luck with my most recent dive. Not sure if it's something I did wrong with logging the dive with Garmin or not.