.sql to .mdb

Discussions about the smartphone versions
r6paul

.sql to .mdb

Post by r6paul »

Good evening,

I have been updating my logbook via the app on my Android phone which saves the logbook in an .SQL extension. I am trying to update my logbook on the PC version however I just can't seem to get it to work.

The PC version will only recognise MDB files and will not accept the SQL ones. I've copied the file from my phone via USB, Email, Dropbox and by trying to sync via the 'Android Sync' within the program but none of them will work. I've read through the Android Sync page but this is about transferring from PC to Phone and when I've tried 'Receive from Device' it does not work.

Any ideas? As there are over 20 dives, 10 dive sites and several buddies that need to be added so i don't really fancy typing up every dive again.

Thanks
Paul
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: .sql to .mdb

Post by divinglog »

Hi Paul

If you want to transfer the file manually, you can use the "Diving Log" import from the import section (you can add it in the "My Imports" in the sidebar). Make sure the "Merge" button is active, then it will work exactly as the sync functions and merge any changes into the desktop logbook.

Kind regards,
Sven